Monday, February 8, 2010

And the worst part about my job IS......

Grading. Papers.

Goodbye world. Hello tension headaches, hand cramps, and indecipherable margin comments. I've got seventy-two students this semester, and I'll be grading until Wednesday. It isn't pretty. In lieu of flowers, please send chocolate bars, or chocolate candy or chocolate ice cream. Chocolate covered grasshoppers? I'll do it. Chocolate.

What I've got for you today is an assortment of the photos I've saved from various blog posts that never made it to publication, never saw the light of day (poor unpublished posts). If you're feeling creative, you can select one of the pictures, and venture a guess as to what the corresponding blog post was about. For extra credit, see what you can do with the final picture in that row.



1. 2. 3. 4.

5 comments:

  1. final picture: the height gap between you and your would-be boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. picture number 4: how katie must feel everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger Dragon...hotter than ever after tooo long in the crisper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I fought the law, and Sam Watterson (?) won!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1- Your secret obsession with Jack McCoy and all the L&O spinoffs?!

    ReplyDelete