Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cheap Shot. (I've got access to a photo scanner.)

I've got nothing for you today, really, except for this photo that is meant to distract you with cuteness so you don't notice the complete lack of interesting ideas in my brain.

I think massive amounts of food, chased by holiday-sized quantities of television and booze, have made my cerebrum into a total wasteland. Here is a visual representation of what happens when I try to think about potential blog topics:

..........................................................................

So, I'm acknowledging this photo for what it is: a cheap shot to get me out of blogging. When the holidays are over, and I'm a little (a lot) less lethargic, I'll come up with something good to throw your way. Until then, look at me as a little kid, next to a snowman!


PS: I've never been so well-dressed as when my mother dressed me. Check out those saddle shoes.

2 comments:

  1. I do remember that adorable look. It makes me think of you in your pumpkin costume. I am sure I could find it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need more of these posts!! Loving the saddle shoes...and the matching winter white hat/glove combo. You were such a chic little toddler!

    ReplyDelete