Friday, December 4, 2009

"Well, they were a bit bitey..."

Confession #....okay, why won't the italics feature turn OFF...I'm pushing the icon for undo italics...my computer is driving me CRAZY (and that word I actually did want in italics, but was forced to CAPS so you would know it was EMPHASIZED). Hold on...

Confession #7: Behold, My Dinner.



What? You got something to say about that? Jealous???

You want to know, Kendall, where is the glass out of which you'll drink the orange juice? Or, Kendall, where is the toast upon which you'll spread that peanut butter?

I'll spare you the suspense. I drank straight from the jug, and I double, triple, and quadruple dipped the spoon. Less dishes. :)

And if you think that's bad, buckle your seat belt because here's confession #8:

My Friday night:




But don't cry for me Argentina, because the truth is I'm pretty excited to tackle that pile of TV scripts (given, graciously, by a professor at the UI--and yes, that is the pilot episode of FREAKS AND GEEKS), find out even more about my parachute, which today I am pretty sure is chartreuse, and of course, I'll be watching some Criminal Minds, because I always watch Criminal Minds. I've got a thing for dreamy Dr. Reid.

(I put the glasses on the top of the pile just for effect. I'm near sighted, so there is no way I'd actually wear them to read. Terrible headache. Which is one of my greatest regrets about my eyeballs. I long for reading glasses, not stupid "be able to see oncoming cars or important traffic signs" glasses. Lame.)

Finally, today's blog title comes from a movie that I loved, but forgot I loved, until I saw it while I was at the gym today (ahem, please note, I went to the gym today): Shaun of the Dead. And you know, it might even be funnier with the subtitles we're required to use with the gym TVs on account of the equipment being from the early 1990s and--blasphemy--not hooked up to the sound from the TVs.

Here:



I never thought I'd say this, but what the world really needs is more romantic comedies. With zombies.

PS: I'm not totally convinced it is the blog's fault, but ever since I started keeping this thing, I've been reading a lot and writing more of my own stuff. Coincidence?





1 comment:

  1. I LOOOVE shawn of the dead. Nick and I go to our local bar so much (Echo) that we have already decided if we ever found ourselves in the same situation we would more defintily head to The Echo to wait it out :) haha

    ReplyDelete