Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh snap!

I think I'm about to go public with this thing. I've drafted the email to send to my friends, revealing the name of the blog and asking you to take a look at it. The whole prospect makes me feel like this:



And even more like this:



Telling my friends about the blog makes me feel like I've gone out on the town wearing nothing but a raincoat. On my head.

But, no guts, no glory, as they say, so, welcome to my naked blog! Take a look around! Settle in! Leave a comment, if you're so inclined.

If you know how to upload video or music to a blog, go ahead and let me know because I cannot figure it out!

We'll make a little blogging community centered around my favorite topic, my area of expertise, moi! (Also, pop culture, current events, cute boys, and your opinions on all of the above).

Now, I just have to wait and see if anyone actually comes. Are you coming? Hello?

It's just like every party I threw in high school.

Love,
Kendall

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! A blog!

    In order to embed a video, you just want to click on the "Edit HTML" tab in the blogspot editor and then paste the embed code from the video (on YouTube the codes are pretty clearly labeled though in some other formats you might have to search for them). The same goes here for an mp3 – just edit in HTML and paste in the code. Now I will anxiously await your first vlog post.

    Oh, and your blog makes me feel like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey that is exactly what I was going to say. I saw Bud Clarke this weekend in Portland at the Goose Hollow and he was talking about this exact shot. Kendall - can't wait to keep reading! Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are the best! Thanks for remembering the "Expose Yourself to Art" poster that always disturbed me as a kid.

    That crazy Bud Clarke.

    Did you know that Idaho's Governor is named Butch Otter??? Just another fantastic fact about where I live.

    ReplyDelete