Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It finally happened!!!



Friends! I've gone to the Jersey Shore to be with my man, Pauly D! You see, what happened is, he read my blog, and turns out he feels the same way about me, so he totally Facebooked me to follow him on Twitter and I did. He tweeted that he's done falling on grenades for the Situation. He's ready for a real woman. This one!

And don't we look happy? On my part, I've purchased several bump-its and tried my best to start fights that Pauly D has to finish.

But we're very busy being in love, and also getting tattoos on the boardwalk, so I won't be able to blog again until next week, when I'll be back with a vengeance, and a frighteningly awesome tan (I hope some of you are still here when I get back!!).

Much love and hair gel,

Kendall

(PS: Lib made this. She's pure magic.)


3 comments:

  1. hilarious!!! You might want to gain some weight to fit in with the other ladies...

    'kay, because of this and the many other hilarious posts, you won another award...you don't have to play along, but you can check it out here: http://nottooseriousihope.blogspot.com/2010/01/yeah-smiley-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. my. word. I love it! I, too, am (was) slightly obsessed with JS. So wrong, but so right. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Well, congrats on getting your man! ; )

    ReplyDelete